Friday, April 17, 2009

Rumi Quotes


“Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.”

“The way you make love is the way
God will be with you.”

“The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”

“Observe the wonders as they occur around you. Don't claim them. Feel the artistry moving through and be silent.”

“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”

“I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I was man. Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?”

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

1 comment:

  1. Aww Rumie my all time favorite!
    I wrote a blog spot with him in it as well...feel free to check it out!

    http://www.awisesouloncesaid.blogspot.com/2012/11/einstein-carlin-and-rumi-all-rolled.html

    ReplyDelete